How it Works
Quick and easy application process
You can apply within minutes from the comfort of your home. There’s no need to provide any collateral or cosigner, and you will not have to pay any fee when you apply.
All you need to do is:
- Fill out our simple 2-minute online application form
- If you’re approved for a payday loan, you can compare rates and offers from different lenders.
- You will not be under any obligation at all to accept any offer.
- You can review the terms and conditions specified in the loan agreement and accept any offer that suits you.
The money can be wired to your checking account on the next working day.
To be eligible for a payday loan, you need to:
- Be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- Be no less than 18 years of age
- Reside in a state that allows payday loans
- Have a monthly after-tax income of no less than $1,000
- Have been in your current job for no less than 90 days
- Have a valid email address
- Have a valid checking account in your own name
- Have functioning home and work telephone numbers
How the loan approval process works
- As soon as the encrypted, secure online application is submitted and received, our network of lenders will assess and confirm the information.
- In case a lender who has assessed your application offers you a loan, you need to study the terms and conditions carefully and decide about whether it suits you.
- You will not be under any obligation at all to accept any loan offer if you feel that it does not suit you.
- If you do not get a suitable offer, simply apply once again and compare any offers you receive until you come across one that is acceptable.
- If you get a suitable loan offer and decide to accept it, you can take the next step and confirm that you agree with the lender’s terms and conditions.
- You will be redirected to the web page of the lender where the terms and conditions will be clearly specified according to the Truth in Lending Act and different state laws.
- Once you have accepted the terms and conditions and signed your loan agreement, the lender can electronically transfer the payday loan amount directly into your bank account in one working day.
Automatic direct repayment
When the scheduled repayment date arrives, the due amount will be withdrawn directly from your checking account by the lender. There’s no need to keep track of the repayment date, which is typically on or after your next pay day.
You will not have to write out and mail a check to the lender or worry about late fees or penalties because of possible postal delays or missing checks. The lender will give you a clear and simple repayment schedule that provides complete information about all applicable charges and fees.
USAPaydayLoans.net is not a lender. We specialize in connecting people who need small short-term loans with a network of established lenders who provide payday loans online. We do not offer any guarantee that any application will lead to a loan offer. USAPaydayLoans.net does not have any say in the terms, conditions, fees and rates offered by lenders.
The process is straightforward and fast
There is no need for collateral, a guarantee or any pre-payment whatsoever.
- Complete our easy 2-minute application.
- If approved, compare offers and rates from lenders. You are under no obligation to accept any offers.
- Accept a loan by reviewing and accepting the conditions of the loan agreement.
- Wait for the money to hit your checking account automatically by the next working day.
To qualify for a payday loan, you need to have the following:
- A valid e-mail address
- Work and home and telephone numbers
- A valid checking account in your name
- After-tax income of at least $1,000 per month
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- You must live within one of the states that permits payday loans
- You must have been employed in your present job for at least 90 days
The acceptance process: How it operates
- Once the secure and encrypted online application is submitted and received, the PaydayLoansOnline lender network will review and verify the information.
- If a lender reviews your application and decides to offer you a loan, you should read through the offer thoroughly. You are under absolutely no obligation to accept any offer if you decide that it is not suitable for you. Simply apply again and compare until you find one that suits you.
- When you have found a loan that meets your needs and are ready to accept, the next step is to confirm agreement of the lender’s terms. You will be redirected to the lender’s webpage where the terms will be clearly explained in line with theTruth in Lending Act and various state laws.
- When you have accepted the terms and signed the loan agreement, the lender can disburse the payday loan into your checking account within one working day.
No hassle direct repayment
There is no need to remember to physically write a check and mail it to repay the loan – once the pre-agreed repayment date is reached (usually on or after your next payday), the lender with automatically retrieve the monies directly from your bank account. This removes the chance of late fees due to missing checks or slow postal deliveries. Your lender will provide you with a clear and easy to understand repayment schedule, detailing all fees and charges that will apply.
PaydayLoansOnline is not a lender. Instead, we are specialists in connecting individuals in need of small short term loans with network of established online lenders. We cannot guarantee that any application will result in a loan offer. PaydayLoansOnline has no input into lenders’ rates, fees, loan terms or conditions.