4. What do you need to get approved for payday loans in USA?
Although the requirements of different lenders vary, applicants usually have to fulfill some basic requirements to be approved for payday loans.
Some of these requirements are mentioned here:
- You need to be no less than 18 years old.
- You need to have a savings or checking account that was opened no less than one month before applying for a loan.
- You need to have a regular source of income that can be verified. You may have to provide your last pay stub or some other proof of income.
- You need to have a valid Social Security number
- You need to have a driver’s license / government issued photo ID
- You need to have a phone number at which you can be contacted
- You need to be a resident of the state in which you apply, even if you apply online
- You must not presently be a debtor in a case of bankruptcy or plan to file for bankruptcy relief voluntarily